Friday, June 25, 2010

Meet our new little girl!!!!


We figured it was time for everyone to meet our new little sunshine. We are going to have a little girl, whom Jack has named "Light Sabor," around the first part of November. We are so excited - and we actually are still in a state of shock. Jack really doesn't know what to think.

Isn't she beautiful?

Even as I write this and look at her first picture, I get a few tears in my eyes. After such a hard year for our little family, we have been blessed with a special miracle. I know she is up in heaven getting acquainted with my dad and Brice's mom, and that in a few short months she'll being saying goodbye to them and to our Heavenly Father. She'll come to our family on earth with a mom and dad who've wanted her to come for a long time, and (hopefully!) to a big brother who appreciates the miracle that is this little girl.

We love her already!!!!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats you guys, you deserve some good news! I am so happy for you. I hope you are doing well, and know we think about you! What a sweet little blessing she will be!

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Congrats! We think of you often, hope you are doing well!

The Teeples Times said...

Oh my heavens!!! Yay!! Congrats a million times over! I am sure you are right, that she's up there laughing and having a good time with your dad right now. He's probably giving her pointers on how to push your buttons though....

Brooks and Mandy said...

Ahh Cute lilt Gretchen!!! I love her! Just get Jack another cat and he will be fine! Love you lots and miss you!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

We are so excited for you! Now, I thought Jackson was thinking of the name Ferb?? What happened with that? I know Candace was out of the picture because he ate her...

DancinnAnna said...

Congrats Laura and Bryce! I am so excited for you! Love you tons!

Angela said...

Hee! Hee! She is amazing! And I really love "Light Sabor". She'll be the only girl around with a name that flashy!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so unbelievably happy for you!!!

The Metzgers said...

She is one lucky little fetus.