Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictures, Biting, and "Its Still OK to Kiss Your Mom"


My kids....they are so stinkin' cute. The other day when I dropped Jack off at school, I gave him a kiss goodbye. One of his friends was standing behind us in line and said "Ew.....kisses. GROSS!!!" Jack turned, looked at him with raised eyebrows and said..."Dude, that's my mom." Ah. I'm glad he thinks it is okay to still kiss your mom when you're five.

Audree, on the other hand, is busy getting some teeth. It's fun. She likes to stay awake all night now and bite. And when I say bite.....I mean I am still breastfeeding her most of the time. Fun for me. She thinks its funny. What a warped sense of humor this little red-headed girl has.

And that's what our life is like......humorous. We have so much to be grateful for. Most of that gratefulness is wrapped up in two little kids who make everything seem much brighter. I LOVE THEM.

2 comments:

Sally said...

She is beautiful! Funny that she has a warped sense of humor. Maybe we prepared you for her. When she is older maybe I can give her some "drive your mom crazy" pointers. I LOVE YOU! Thanks for updating your blog. I love to hear about your cute fam. xoxoxo

mckellebmassmemo said...

Your kids are so beautiful! (big shocker). I can't believe how big Jack is getting. Thanks for sharing.