Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Utah 2009













Our Christmas this year was more than a little special - it was A LOT special!!! We got to go to Utah, and to make it even better, both Brice's and my ENTIRE families were there. We got to see everyone...including Chelsey and her family from Colorado. It was GREAT. Jack got some serious cousin time, and he always asks us when we are going back. He loves being with his "friends," as he calls them.
We made Brice's mom's Swedish tea rings - and LOTS of them. Brice's sister Shannon taught me how to make them, and we spent the whole day making them to give away to his dad's neighbors. I think we made about 50 in total!!!

2 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

So, um...what's this I hear about multiple visits to Utah?? Yeah, I read about them on Mandy's blog too. Ya know, we're a lot closer than Utah!! He he. I am so glad you got to see ALL of your family! I bet it was awesome! I love how big Jack is - WOW! Hope you're all doing wonderfully - I think of you! :)

Brooks and Mandy said...

you forgot about the kick A new years party with ur friends Laura! But good job ob updating ur blog. Miss you!